HAVE BOUGHT TOTAL OF 3 MY BOOK EXTERNAL HARD DRIVES TWO 2 TERA BYTE UNITS AND ONE 3 TERA BYTE UNIT, TWO HAVE FAILED, ONE THEY REPLACED AFTER EXPENSIVE SHIPPING AND TROUBLE, THE OTHER DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY, LOST ARE 486 cad designs my collage draf thesis, over 800 movies i had spent years collecting, photos, and music.my loss is over 25,000 dolllars due to failed western digital products.

DO NOIT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF PURCHASING WESTERN DIGITAL PRODUCTS. SEAGATES WORK MUCH BETTER AND DO NOT HAVE LOAD AND START UP ISSSUE NOT TO MENTION THEY ARE CHEAPER I NOW HAVE THREE 2 TERABYTE SEAGATE DRIVES AND AM REPLACING LOST DATA FROM WD MY BOOKS, IT WILL TAKE TIME AND LOTS OF MONEY BUT ALSO WILL NOW BACK UP ,ALL DVDS AND DRIVES TO 2ND SET OF MATCHED DRIVES SO AS TO NEVER LOSE IT ALL AGAIN, IT WILL BE WORTH EXTRA EXPENSE, LESSON LEARNED FROM EXTERNAL STORAGE DEVICES.

BUY TWO!JUST INCASE.

Had an Experience with Western Digital?

Comments

Recomendo a Gearbest Gearbest "The Gearbest company is undoubtedly very dependable and stuck for the great service and customer satisfaction. I made several purchases and never had any problems! The products are of high..." Read more Gearbest - Worst people on earth!!! plz ppl don't buy from gear best! they are cheats!!!! Gearbest "i do it again and again just by seeing the prices. but out of the last 10 orders that have made 8 of them they cancelled for all the absurd..." Read more Otterbox - Pissed off Otterbox "I have a cast on because I had surgery 2 weeks ago well a little less than two weeks ago and I was walking into my house and I had..." Read more Gearbest - Empty Box - No Phone Gearbest "I ordered a Umidigi Z Pro phone - but when the package arrived yesterday there was no phone - just an empty box. I contacted Gearbest customer support yesterday and..." Read more Other Company - Shady business practices Other Company "I was hired to design a responsive website for victor the owner of "Marsh General Contracting" http://marshgc.com/ - as you can see his current/old website is down because the previous..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more