Product: Western Digital Backup Software Clear all filters (0 of 3 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
I would start my post with acknowledging that WD executives on support are PATHETIC!! They tried to debug the problem for more than 15 hours(daily 3-4 hrs) after giving the statement "checking with resources" every 2 minutes and by chance one of the executive was able...
1.5
I didn't like
  • Complications

Western Digital - Backup Software Review

Western Digital - Backup Software Review
My Cloud 2TB network attached storage (NAS) device was horrible! Spent about 20 hours working on configurations, changing router settings, reinstalling My Cloud software and never got transfer speeds faster than 0.05GB per second. Their device and software sucks. Someone out there said you had to be a hacker from the 90's to get this to work. They were right. I finally pulled the drive out of the device WD Red drive and threw the parts away and backup with Acronis. FU WD!

Western Digital Backup Software Review

Their horrible Smartware software led me to believe I had a safe file backup. No obvious warning that some file types were excluded. I lost years of source code when my drive crashed and I found it was not backed up. A nightmare! A less than zero rating. Sell the hardware and don't pretend you know anything about software!!!
Style and Design