La Paz, Baja California Sur

I just found this site because I wanted to tell someone about my frustration with Western Digital. This is not the first time I have had problems with WD.

The WDTV live box is just not ready for prime time. It crashes all the time and is extremely consumer unfriendly. Sadly, like many other WD products, the device is out of warrantee before you get it home. The worst part is that the company doesn't seem to give a ***.

The really bad news for consumers is that they just received a cash infusion from a Chinese company and are, therefore, planning to expand their empire.

bobelon wrote the review because of poor customer service at Western Digital. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Western Digital to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was extremely short warrantee. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Digital western digital wd tv media player for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

This WDTV live box is total junk. I see that my comments have had no response. I was hoping to be able to dissuade at least one person from wasting their time and money on this pos but I see that pissedconsumer is also a waste of time.