Style and Design
Usability

Bought a 6tb external drive new in the box. Never worked even for a second as the drive could not be read by any computer.

Called and spoke to a tect from WD and he had me do a lot of BS to the drive. Sent the drive back with their RMA # and didn't hear from therm for a long time. I contacted them again and they had more BS. Finally hear from them again and they tell me that the drive was altered.

What a bunch of liars and now thieves. They lied to me about mailing me a new then send the old back in that box to them with the RMA. After two and not getting any drive I contacted them and they said OH no I must mail the old back first. Of course at my expense.

Then didn't hear again and I again made contact with them and after a few weeks they tell me the altered drive crap lie. I guess WD needs to make money somehow. But hear this WD. Never again will I nor anyone I know buy one of your junk drives.

Lying ***.

Don't bother replying. It would be a lie anyway.

Review about: Western Digital Hard Drive.

Preferred solution: Don't bother handing me another lie. After several you can't make it up to me..

Comments