1.5
Style and Design
Usability

I would start my post with acknowledging that WD executives on support are PATHETIC!! They tried to debug the problem for more than 15 hours(daily 3-4 hrs) after giving the statement "checking with resources" every 2 minutes and by chance one of the executive was able to enable access by connecting my cloud directly to my system and then was debugging further when the connection broke.

Its been 10 days after this, am trying to contact the same person but in vain and instead 2 more executives tried to do some hit and trial and gave a conclusion that mycloud device is not working!!!! This is told to me when their own teammate(David) accessed my device and took backup as well and acknowledged there is no issue with the drive but maybe with router settings.

Now my question to WD is that cant they recruit educated and well trained executives who have more knowledge than a layman like me? I want this issue to be resolved thats waiting for last 2 months after spending a hefty amount purchasing this super complicated device!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Digital Backup Software.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Complications.

Comments